Translate

01/04/2010

Love Pictures

love heats roses romantics valentine´s

One day I was trying to draw a picture of love from my computer in the paint. I did not want to make an image of love anyone wanted it to be really nice, and to express all my feelings, my love for you, because I wanted to attach it to a poem you had written. Once the illustration, but the feeling I felt like I was saying everything I wanted to express. Then look at the pictures of love Google, and found beautiful illustrations and pictures of couples kissing in beautiful sunsets, under waterfalls, on beaches. There were some pictures of angels in love, of children with all the tenderness you gave an innocent kiss . Found bears, birds, princesses, princes, all in love and happy ... Compare then the image of love I had shown and was not as pretty as all those beautiful pictures I had seen of skilled and creative illustrators, really a true genius. While I huber used one of those love google images, and the same would have graced my blog, I wanted to show you how much I loved illustrating myself what I felt for you. Disappointed, I closed all the pages, and I disconnect Internet. Just leave open the paint with his tools, his colors, his brushes. And stripped of all creative ideas, draw a simple bright red heart in the center and I wrote one: I love you. And I got on my blog, not thinking of it as an image of love but thinking of you. While drawing the heart was thinking of your eyes, your smile, your eyes as I was transmitting at that moment that I felt my heart bursting with love for you. As I drew that heart, seemed to hear the sweetness of your voice within of my mind and in my heart. While drawing the heart, my whole being was filled with a wonderful feeling to be accompanied, to hold you close beside me, as if there were no distance in the space that separated us at the time both. While drawing this heart felt your kisses that were the most beautiful ... And as I draw out all that emotion transmitias I just Temin to paint that picture and wrote in his heart: I love you and I closed the paint, and turn off the computer. In this intaste, in that silence which lets the frustration of not achieving the desired goal, I realized that they were more beautiful than all the other images of love that had found online, none had much meaning for me and many images heart of love as that which saw the image of your eyes, your lips, your smile, all the beautiful moments we spent together, so many romantic sunrises and sunsets, so many moons and stars that we were lovers, that first kiss, all those kisses, kiss goodbye to that ... At the heart saw all those pictures of our dreams dreams, of what we had longed s projects together, and not all met. At that had never seen the image of your eyes when you kissed me first, not your mouth but kissed my soul with your eyes. In that picture of love in that image that had kept this simple heart, felt like a mirror reflecting all that I had felt and still feel for you. And I returned to start the computer, I went back to connect to the internet, my blog, upload the image of the heart that just before I brought the most beautiful images of love, sharp, real, present ... and wanted to share this with you now, that maybe reading this, you remember or think of someone, and looking at the heart ilsutracion that you see on the screen of your computer, you see so many beautiful images of love in your own heart , clear images that you keep in your memory, your senses, your skin, images of love that have no comparison with any photo or drawing you find, images that can not be photographed or filmed, pictures of precious moments you treasure in your soul that you came by surprise, unexpectedly, trapping and images you would like to revive ... you see, there are, you're reading this and are looking at thousands of images of real love, true, unique: yours. If this happened, you saw achieved in my blog the most beautiful images of love, nobody, let alone me, I can draw for you. Now I can understand why my blog is a timeless Valentine ... as someone wrote in a message I left. For in every heart that picture, I see the best images of love that can not find on any website, and I have no way to explain it otherwise than in something that is a symbol as accurate, precise, yet simple and simple as it is this heart
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...